Ellen Langer is a Harvard University professor, pioneering researcher into successful aging and best-selling author.
At Happiness & Its Causes 2012, she explored:
• If we could turn back the clock psychologically, could we also turn it back physically?
• How does our belief in physical limits constrain us?
• Can we reorient our attitudes and language in order to achieve better health?
• Opening our minds to what’s possible, instead of clinging to accepted notions about what’s not, can lead to better health at any age.
• Implications for our general health as well as for our fundamental happiness.