Happiness & Its Causes 2016
Please note that the 2016 event has now run. Stay tuned for details of our 2017 event. If you haven’t already subscribed to our newsletter – you can do so here.
Happiness is important. It’s important for your own life satisfaction and enjoyment. And it is equally important for your family, the people in your care and the people you work with.
With 35+ extraordinary speakers, a pre-conference masterclass with Dr Tal Ben-Shahar plus your choice of 6 post-conference workshops – and a free giant expo – there’s something for everyone!
Here are 10 great reasons to join us:
- Discover how rituals and habits help us achieve lasting change with world-leading positive psychology lecturer Tal Ben-Shahar (Israel).
- Learn how to boost happiness with ground-breaking happiness researcher Sonja Lyubomirsky (USA).
- Explore the power of music to enhance our wellbeing with music maestro Richard Gill OAM.
- Hear how cutting-edge technology can help us take control of our health with former executive editor of Wired Magazine Thomas Goetz (USA).
- Rethink the heart of health with pioneering paediatrician Dr Alan Greene (USA).
- Ditch the guilt and learn to eat joyfully with leading nutritionist Joanna McMillan.
- Become aware of your emotional triggers with international emotions expert Eve Ekman (USA).
- Discover how to use laughter as an antidote to stress with coach and comedian Anthony Ackroyd.
- Be moved by the courage of pioneering surgeon Munjed Al Muderis who fled war-torn Iraq and came to Australia as a refugee by boat.
- Join us at The Wellness Show for a showcase of 100 innovative companies, free interactive seminars, fitness zone, wellness kitchen, wellness bookshop, meet-the-author sessions and more! Spend your breaks browsing the latest in health and wellbeing. Automatic entry for conference delegates! LINK.